Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 2011 Newsletter

Another trip to California and another newsletter from erikgoddard.com! My deepest apologies I haven't gotten one out until now--especially to those of you who have signed up for my newsletter and wondered what for? 

The Good Sam Showcase of Miniatures in San Jose was a great time. The show was packed with people, alwasy a good sign, and I met lots of great people--customers, fellow artists, and clients. I also got to meet modern miniature types like minimodern, modern mini houses, and mini modernista. Also at the show were my peers Peter Tucker, PRD, and others. California has always been kind to me, and I look forward to a return trip.

Here are a few items I had for sale, in addition to my usual selection of primarily classic, modern, and Japanese-influenced structures and room boxes. This show, I focused mostly on modern, and in collaboration with Paris of PRD, found a very receptive and interested audience. Thank you everyone!




Speaking of shows, my next show is Philadelphia, the first weekend of November. I will have new items, including a Japanese room box that switches between daylight and moonlight, a room box based on Poe's The Cask of Amantillado, several modern structures, a few of my current kits (more on that below), and shoji lighting. 


A wo

I wish you all the best, and hope to see you soon. I look forward to hearing from you. 

You can follow my work on my website, www.erikgoddard.com, on Facebook, at this blog, and by email mail@erikgoddard.com. 

Erik 






No comments:

Post a Comment