Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Just a quick note that I will be in San Jose this weekend for the Good Sam miniature show. It is my second year doing the show. I always love going to CA no matter the reason, but this show is the biggest and best on the west coast. Agreat time with lots of great artists, loads of people coming through the door, and excellent production and promotion by the staff and the accompanying blog.

I will be at the show with some of my contemporary pieces this round.



Two of them are "first drafts" of a couple of concepts under development. I will also have the prototype for the workshop I'll be teaching at Chicago next April.



I'll also have my unique line of shoji lamps available, some Japanese lanterns, and a couple pieces of modern concept lighting I've been working on.



I hope to see you there.

My website is at www.erikgoddard.com or check me out on Facebook!

Erik

1 comment:

  1. Hello Erik,
    i hope you enjoy yourself at the show and that it will be very succesfull. The lanterns are just perfect. Once again, your roomboxes are justs pectacular and like a breath of fresh air.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete