Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

A little shameless self-promotion

Hi! Wow it's been a decent span of time hasn't it. During my long absence I was actually working, just not being very attentive to this blog. On a bonus point, some of my work showed up miniature mags.

I've also got some  new work to show you and will in the next couple of days, but in the meantime, here is some shameless self promotion.

My work was featured in the November/December 2013 issue of Dollhouse Miniatures. Loads of great color pics in the magazine and nice paper, if you're a physical mag kinda person. Deb Weissler wrote a great multi-page article covering many of my recent works including the Tokugawa Japanese house which I featured in this blog this year. Also included were other works like the Cask of Amantillado, Scrooge's Counting house, the Queen Vic from Eastenders, and the art studio I'm teaching as a workshop in April 2014 at the Chicago International.




6 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Erik! Arrrgh, I wish I could go to Chicago International...I'm already plotting several future projects and an art studio scene would be perfect for one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well next time then. I know how it to be too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Erik,
    Congratulations on the article. I applaud self promotion ;)
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erik
    I loved your japanese roombox, it's so nice to how Deb furnished it and kudo's to you on being published :)

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marisa--thanks for checking that out,she did a great job.

      Cheers!

      Delete