Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Hello erikgoddard.com blog --blogger/blogspot stays!


Friends and fans: While I was going to bid farewell to this blog and only use the blog on my website, I realize I have quite a niche here and many of you enjoy following me here. So I've reconsidered, and will continue to do this blog as well as my new one.

I have redesigned my website, and while I will maintain  y new blog there with updates and details, including new projects, blog entries, and everything else, I will also continue to update this one.

http://erikgoddard.com/blog/

I hope you all come over and take a look. I'll be sorry to leave this venue and will miss everyone who stopped in, but having everything under one roof will definitely keep the house tidier. I think I've always liked clutter anyway.

Toodaloo~~

4 comments:

  1. Well, glad you are not leaving altogether! See you on your new website!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to maintain both this and the new one. The more the merrier right!

      Delete